From: Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@g.o>
To: Kacper Kowalik <xarthisius@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-python@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-python] [RFC] Creating Python project overlay
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 12:30:28
1 On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 2:26 PM, Kacper Kowalik <xarthisius@g.o> wrote:
2 > I'd like to propose that we create and maintain overlay for Python
3 > project. As I envision it, it would mostly oriented towards the users
4 > (read new developers). We could encourage people to push new version
5 > bumps there, keep packages not-yet-ready for tree (alphas,betas,rc) etc.
6
7 Can you say something about what/how this would make things better
8 (either for users/almost-developer holdouts or for us)?
9
10 Cheers,
11
12 Dirkjan