From: Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@g.o>
To: gentoo-python <gentoo-python@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-python] Doing well
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 09:45:16
1 Hi there,
2
3 I was looking at euscan this morning, and really like how the python
4 team is doing. We're up to date on 98% of all packages (as far as
5 euscan is accurate -- and I know that at least some of the proposed
6 updates are already in the tree). This puts us in a league with only
7 very few other teams (selinux, kde, base-system and x11, some of which
8 have a much smaller amount of packages to deal with). Additionally, I
9 think the new ebuilds have made things much better for us, and the
10 conversion is going pretty well IMO. So I just wanted to point out
11 that the python team is pretty awesome.
12
13 Any ideas on how we can do even better?
14
15 Cheers,
16
17 Dirkjan