From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-python@l.g.o, python@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-python] New QA tools for python-r1
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 09:33:37
1 On Sat, 8 Dec 2012 17:02:30 +0100
2 Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Hello,
5 >
6 > I just have finished two QA tools useful for the python-r1 migration.
7 > Both require gentoopm and pkgcore installed. Additionally, since
8 > current pkgcore release fails to work in a tree with EAPI=5 packages,
9 > pkgcore-9999 is required as well.
12 > py-depcheck is a tool which scans python-r1 packages for missing
13 > $PYTHON_USEDEPs. It is useful to catch leftover reverse dependencies
14 > of migrated packages.
15 >
16 > $ ./py-depcheck lxml
17 > =dev-python/lxml-3.0.1: needs PYTHON_USEDEP on dev-python/setuptools
20 > py-depcands is a tool which scans python-r1 packages for python.eclass
21 > dependencies and suggests migrating them recursively.
22 >
23 > $ ./py-depcands synopsis
24 > [note: each package is listed at most once]
25 > =dev-util/synopsis-0.13
26 > media-gfx/graphviz
27 > >=dev-libs/glib-2.11.1
28 > >=dev-libs/libxslt-1.0
29 > >=dev-libs/libxml2-2.6.27:2
30 > >=sys-apps/dbus-1.2.14
31 > sys-libs/libselinux
32 > app-doc/doxygen
33 > Statistics:
34 > 1 =sys-apps/dbus-1.6.8-r1
35 > 1 =dev-libs/libxslt-1.1.27
36 > 1 =app-doc/doxygen-1.8.2
37 > 2 =sys-libs/libselinux-2.1.12-r2
38 > 2 =dev-libs/libxml2-2.8.0-r3
39 > 3 =dev-libs/glib-2.34.2
40 > 4 =media-gfx/graphviz-2.28.0
43 > Both accept either package atoms, or scan the whole tree. I will add
44 > them to our QA scripts after testing (those on qa-reports.g.o).
45
46 Oops, I forgot the link:
47
48 https://bitbucket.org/mgorny/py-depcheck