From: Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis <arfrever@g.o>
To: Gentoo Python <gentoo-python@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-python] Leaving 2.4 behind
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 05:50:50
2011-12-02 15:05:43 Dirkjan Ochtman napisał(a):
> Hi there, > > I feel it's about time to leave 2.4 behind. We've seen an uptick in > packages that don't support it anymore (making life harder for us if we're > trying to test for it), and at least some of our devs don't have it > installed anymore. In the wider ecosystem, as well, it seems like other > parties are also ending support for 2.4. > > Anyone opposed?
I have neutral opinion about removing support for Python 2.4, but I think that you should perform the survey amongst larger number of users (e.g. on Gentoo Forums). According to Gentoo Infra, only 18 people are subscribed to this mailing list. -- Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-python] Leaving 2.4 behind Nikolaj Sjujskij <sterkrig@×××××××.com>