From: Michael Cordingley <michael.cordingley@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-python@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-python] Trying to write an ebuild
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 20:55:51
Hi there,

I'm trying to create an ebuild for a package that isn't yet in
Portage.  QuantLib-0.9.6 is currently in, but no bindings for it in
any other languages are yet there, so I thought I'd try to write up an
ebuild for the python bindings.  So far, the ebuild works, right up to
the compile stage.  It fails there, and I can't figure out why.

The output of the ebuild command can be found here:
The current version of the ebuild is here:

The package that it downloads is a package of SWIG bindings for
several different languages.  Doing the normal ./configure && make &&
make install would try to build and install all of the bindings.  I'm
trying to do ./configure && make -C Python && make install to build
only the python bindings.  The idea is one package per set of
bindings.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-python] Trying to write an ebuild Matthew Summers <quantumsummers@g.o>