From: Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@g.o>
To: Marcus Priesch <marcus@××××××××××.at>
Cc: gentoo-python <gentoo-python@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-python] Re: Why does Tools/i18n/*.py not get installed ?
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 13:47:59
1 On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 11:56 AM, Marcus Priesch <marcus@××××××××××.at> wrote:
2 > however its hard to (automatically) use
3 >
4 > /usr/share/doc/python-2.7.6/examples/Tools/i18n/pygettext.py.bz2
5 >
6 > in my extended distutils setup.py to extract the gettext messages ...
7 >
8 > at least if you are running a different distro - i think last time i
9 > used linux mint there was a package for pygettext ...
10
11 Yeah, that's not exactly optimal.
12
13 I think a bug in Bugzilla might be a better place for this issue (if
14 there isn't one already), perhaps you can open one and ask if there
15 are any suggestions on how best to solve this issue. I have to say I
16 have no ideas on it at the moment.
17
18 Cheers,
19