From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-python <gentoo-python@l.g.o>, Gentoo Python Project <python@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-python] python-r1 <-> python.eclass package dependencies
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 05:19:20
1 So before we go any further, let's hammer out a plan and bring it to -dev
2 ML.
3
4 We need to have a clear idea where we want to take the python eclasses, and
5 how we are going to deprecate the old ones. What we need are eclasses and
6 related variables that are easy to understand for developers who are
7 writing and maintaining ebuilds, as well as easy for end-users who don't
8 want redundant multiple python versions on their systems.
9
10 Cheers,
11 Ben | yngwin