From: Marc Doerflinger <mdoerflinger@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-qa] testing gentoo
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 11:39:46
hello folks!

i work for a swiss software company and we are developing a framework
for automated software testing. therefor we are looking for demo data,
which we could use for testing and demo purposes of the testing
framework. we thought we could take some open source project and run
their tests.
so now to my question, are there tests for gentoo? i suppose the release
process for gentoo involves testing. are there any automated tests, that
are accessible somewhere? we would also publish the test results if the
whole thing works, maybe we would even be able to do this on a daily
basis (nightly builds), but that depends on the number of tests and the
hardware we have available here, which we dont know in detail yet.

| Marc Doerflinger                 | Software Echo AG            |
| mdoerflinger@×××××××××××××.com   |       |
|                                  | Technoparkstrasse 1         |
|                                  | 8005 Zuerich, Schweiz       |
gentoo-qa@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-qa] testing gentoo Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>