From: Marc Doerflinger <mdoerflinger@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-qa] testing gentoo
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 11:39:46
1 hello folks!
2
3 i work for a swiss software company and we are developing a framework
4 for automated software testing. therefor we are looking for demo data,
5 which we could use for testing and demo purposes of the testing
6 framework. we thought we could take some open source project and run
7 their tests.
8 so now to my question, are there tests for gentoo? i suppose the release
9 process for gentoo involves testing. are there any automated tests, that
10 are accessible somewhere? we would also publish the test results if the
11 whole thing works, maybe we would even be able to do this on a daily
12 basis (nightly builds), but that depends on the number of tests and the
13 hardware we have available here, which we dont know in detail yet.
14
15 thanks
16
17 cheers
18 marc
22 | Marc Doerflinger | Software Echo AG |
23 | mdoerflinger@×××××××××××××.com | www.software-echo.com |
24 | | Technoparkstrasse 1 |
25 | | 8005 Zuerich, Schweiz |
27 --