From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-qa] Re: Reiterating my vote of no confidence on Mark Loeser as QA lead
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 16:04:26
1 Il giorno ven, 03/09/2010 alle 16.57 +0200, Diego Elio Pettenò ha
2 scritto:
3 > In particular, he failed to even notify the rest of
4 > the team about important developments in a QA-critical devrel case,
5 > the
6 > resolution of which, from the current outlook, will cause further
7 > workload on the (already strained) QA team.
8
9 Actually, at the current point in time (with developments that once
10 again cannot be made public — thus why I would have preferred for this
11 discussion not to be in public right away, but alas), I'll have to
12 retire my objection here.
13
14 I'd still like to see for a different action for what concerns QA
15 though, and also more involvement from the rest of the team members.
18 Diego Elio Pettenò — “Flameeyes”
19 http://blog.flameeyes.eu/
20
21 If you found a .asc file in this mail and know not what it is,
22 it's a GnuPG digital signature: http://www.gnupg.org/