From: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-qa] QA status
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 15:59:46
Thilo Bangert <bangert@g.o> said:
> whats the status? > who does one bug to get commit access to the devmanual?
The current status is that Flameeyes and others have been doing some good work with scanning the tree for issues. For access to devmanual you can bug me, but you won't get access until you start contributing. If you have patches attached to bugs that I didn't commit, please let me know and I'll push them on. If you keep contributing, then I'll make sure you get access so you can commit things yourself. -- Mark Loeser email - halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org email - mark AT halcy0n DOT com web -

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-qa] QA status Thilo Bangert <bangert@g.o>