From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-qa] QA checks and reports
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 17:15:15
1 Il giorno lun, 10/01/2011 alle 16.34 +0100, Luca Barbato ha scritto:
2 >
3 > Some options are either received them as email or make it show up
4 > through a website (like packages.g.o)
5
6 One thing I'm going to make sure here is that we _will_ have a "push"
7 notification; a website one has to check is _not_ going to be the only
8 solution; we can add as many notifications we want but at least an email
9 has to go out.
10
11 I for once usually don't keep many web pages open, but I always notice
12 email messages, and if we have a stable subject I'm going to put enough
13 priority on those that I can receive and act on them right as they
14 arrive, which is the main point of having this set up to be handled
15 automatically.
16
17 Besides, I sincerely don't see how fate could scale well for this kind
18 of checks compared to the build checks ffmpeg runs.
21 Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
22 http://blog.flameeyes.eu/