From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-qa] QA checks and reports
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 17:15:15
Il giorno lun, 10/01/2011 alle 16.34 +0100, Luca Barbato ha scritto:
> > Some options are either received them as email or make it show up > through a website (like packages.g.o)
One thing I'm going to make sure here is that we _will_ have a "push" notification; a website one has to check is _not_ going to be the only solution; we can add as many notifications we want but at least an email has to go out. I for once usually don't keep many web pages open, but I always notice email messages, and if we have a stable subject I'm going to put enough priority on those that I can receive and act on them right as they arrive, which is the main point of having this set up to be handled automatically. Besides, I sincerely don't see how fate could scale well for this kind of checks compared to the build checks ffmpeg runs. -- Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-qa] QA checks and reports Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>