From: Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-qa] Re: [GSoC-status] Collagen - database schema and further changes
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 13:40:29
YAWR (Yet Another Weekly Report) is here and yet again I am feeling like an
intruder on these quiet lists :-)

So what was going on over the last week? Well not that much since I had
a visitor for the weekend and first day of the week.

Bulk of the work went into making testing easier, documenting
installation procedures, creating startup scripts for collagen
components.

We also started compiling more packages and collecting build
errors/contents of these packages. Right now lot of errors come from
problems with collagen (for example it managed to unmerge sed from chroot,
not a great idea :-) ).

Now we are slowly entering stage where most of work will be directed
towards fixing stuff up so that errors that remain are real ebuild
problems. I'd like to apologize to Andrey Kislyuk, my mentor, for
not doing this sooner. I realized too late that "we want to start
compiling packages as soon as possible" really meant "AS SOON AS
POSSIBLE". Thanks for being patient.

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky
Working for Gentoo Linux http://www.gentoo.org