From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-qa] splitting up package.mask
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 20:54:49
On Fri, 2008-03-14 at 08:12 +0100, Marius Mauch wrote:
> so depends if you want to risk breaking them.
s/want to risk/care about/ Remember, PMS isn't approved, so all we "care about" is portage. ;] I think this seems like a good idea. I'd prefer that if we do make this change, that it waits until *after* 2008.0 is released, so I don't need to sync up all these changes from the tree. -- Chris Gianelloni Release Engineering Strategic Lead Games Developer

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-qa] splitting up package.mask Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>