From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-qa] Reiterating my vote of no confidence on Mark Loeser as QA lead
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 15:04:52
1 Given that
2
3 - Mike Frysinger already insisted on me not to discussing these things
4 in the privacy of the qa@g.o alias no matter the situation;
5 - I cannot make public the whole context of the situation, given that
6 is being currently discussed on private aliases;
7 - I feel it is important for me to point out _right away_ about this
8
9 I'm going to express once again my vote of no confidence. Mark has been
10 expressing his will to lead QA, but seems to be failing at basic leading
11 tasks such as making sure that the team actually exists (how many people
12 actually responded to my roll call, compared to what actually the
13 project enlists?). In particular, he failed to even notify the rest of
14 the team about important developments in a QA-critical devrel case, the
15 resolution of which, from the current outlook, will cause further
16 workload on the (already strained) QA team.
17
18 I don't care who else is proposing to lead QA, but I don't think Mark is
19 the right person for the job at this point in time.
22 Diego Elio Pettenò — “Flameeyes”
23 http://blog.flameeyes.eu/
24
25 If you found a .asc file in this mail and know not what it is,
26 it's a GnuPG digital signature: http://www.gnupg.org/