From: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-qa] Project layout (what should we do)
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:06:57
treecleaners is mostly for maintainer-needed@ packages, and for bugs where maintainer has ACK'd the removal (or there has been a general consensus the package is no good). so that's the ebuild aspect. profiles in other hand have been responsibility of the release@ team, but since that hasn't lately been really the case... qa@ has been taking care of it. my point being: what does treecleaners have to do with profiles?