From: Torsten Veller <tove@g.o>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-qa] Devmanual status
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 13:12:35
1 Hello,
2
3 so what's going on with the devmanual?
4
5 Current situation AFAIK:
6 After the repo has been moved to Gentoo hardware,
7 Stephen Bennett (spb) and Christel Dahlskjaer (christel) and the Council
8 members have write permission and every dev can check it out with:
9 `svn co svn+ssh://devname@××××××××××.org/var/svnroot/devmanual`
10
11 With the new bugzilla we will also get a devmanual component in the
12 "Doc Other" product. New bugs will be assigned to qa@g.o.
13
14 Currently devmanual's project page is outdated:
15 <http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/qa/devmanual.xml>
16 But I don't know what should be added there.
19 The future:
20 - moving to guide-xml?
21 - moving to rst?
22 - diff mailinglist for reviewing changes and to keep people up to date?
26 BTW:
27 the QA team has a new member: Steve Dibb (beandog) joined the team and
28 Alec Warner (antarus) has left this hellhole some time ago.
29
30 Welcome and farewell.
31 --
32 gentoo-qa@g.o mailing list