From: Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@g.o>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-qa] A new lead (spb) and a new member (christel)
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 00:43:15
1 On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 18:13 -0400, Alec Warner wrote:
2 > Torsten Veller wrote:
3 > > * Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>:
4 > >> Forwarded at the behest of sir Spanksalot; most members have already
5 > >> said yay; but there are still a few who have note voted yet.
6 > >
7 > > So there is a new lead. Congratulations, spb.
8 > > And we have a new member: christel.
9 >
10 > Actually according to convention you can't just join a project; you
11 > usually need to ask the team and they kind of need to accept you. So my
12 > question is, what are your intentions for the QA project Christel?
13
14 Actually, I didn't. I was asked onboard by the new lead, I accepted.
15 Both because as Userrel lead I have a great interest in the QA process
16 and what the team is up to and this allows me to both stay up to date
17 with recent happenings as well as allowing me to be involved in the QA
18 decision making process.
24 gentoo-qa@g.o mailing list