From: Steve Dibb <beandog@g.o>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-qa] QA status update
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 01:07:42
Mark Loeser wrote:

> I'd like for anyone that is currently doing QA work to let us know what > you are doing so we can try to organize our efforts in a more consistent > manner in order to achieve the most we can for Gentoo. I pretty much know > what Diego is doing since he's quite...noisy about it :)
Working on GPNL, which I'm sure everyone is tired of hearing me talk about. I'm aiming to have the backend finished this week, and then start on doing some frontend stuff. Basically for QA what this will allow us to do is run some real-time checks on open QA bugs to see what is currently affected (no more updating lists on bugzie). Other than that, the USE_EXPAND thing kind of bugs me, and I'll probably go through the tree sometime in the future to see how widespread it is and see if I wanna poke at it. Steve

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-qa] QA status update Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>