From: Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@g.o>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-qa] Re: A new lead (spb) and a new member (christel)
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 00:53:22
1 On Wed, 2006-09-06 at 02:45 +0100, Christel Dahlskjaer wrote:
2 > On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 19:39 -0400, Alec Warner wrote:
3 <snip>
4 > > I'm not trying to be a nagger here, but even if he did approve her;
5 > > where is the mail saying so? I'd prefer more transparency than just the
6 > > lead randomly adding someone and not informing the rest of the team.
7 > > God knows if I tried to join some other teams (hahaha mips, not like I'd
8 > > get the leads approval) the entire team would be rather dismayed at
9 > > finding me magically added.
10
11 Incidentally, if you have a problem with me, why not come out and say it
12 rather than using everything you can find as an excuse to attack me
13 under the guise of following procedure?
14 If you'd rather not discuss it face to face, I'd have no objections to
15 you asking for a third party to help mediate. But please stop this
16 puerile (something)ery.
20 gentoo-qa@g.o mailing list