From: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-qa] qa lead election
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 21:13:35
Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o> said:
> So, its been several days now. Is anyone else interested in the QA lead > position besides myself? How do my plans above sound?
And now its going to be over a week since the election was first proposed and no one else has stepped forward, so I'll go ahead and make the appropriate changes to the project page and such when I get home tonight (unless someone has any objections to me doing so). Thanks, -- Mark Loeser email - halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org email - mark AT halcy0n DOT com web -