From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-qa] Early elections for new QA lead
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 13:04:20
1 Il giorno sab, 21/05/2011 alle 12.26 +0300, Samuli Suominen ha scritto:
2 > In light of recent events, our current lead has proofen he can't
3 > control
4 > himself in civil manner. It's not a behavior lead should have and
5 > tarnishes the reputation for whole team.
6
7 Let it be on record that the reputation has been tarnished by QA members
8 not following the very policy they are supposed to enforce.
9
10 But fine by me, I candiate me and scarabeus.
13 Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
14 http://blog.flameeyes.eu/