From: Academic Sam <academicsam@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-qa] Running a tinderbox instance
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 17:32:06
1 On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 11:05 AM, Diego Elio Pettenò <flameeyes@×××××.com>wrote:
4 > it doesn't require much in term of software; you can easily run it on
5 > either KVM (but I found the I/O hit too big on my system) or within an
6 > LXC instance. A non-namespaced chroot will likely cause you trouble.
10 Hello Diego,
11
12 Thanks for the reply. I was hoping to avoid LXC or KVM as I'm not very
13 familiar with it. But, I guess this is my chance to learn :) So, I'll get
14 started on setting it up and bug you if I run in to trouble. May take a
15 while as I juggle this with my other duties, but will keep at it. Will send
16 an update to this list once I make some progress.
17
18 Regards
19 --
20 Sam