From: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-qa] QA status update
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 15:43:52
Thilo Bangert <bangert@g.o> said:
> from a qa perspective the devmanual is important to me. i have yet to > contribute anything of substance, but have a few things in the pipeline.
If I don't response to any of your patches quick enough, make sure to prod me and I'll commit them.
> also general qa bugwrangling do i consider important and i have been > trying to file individual bugs for the few remaining mass ebuild/general > issue bugs that are left. > > some of these qa checks are in need of being looked at again to catch > regressions since the last time they were performed on the tree... but > there are only that many hours in a day.
Yea, it would be great if we could start assisting maintainers with resolving these bugs where ever we can as well :) Thanks, -- Mark Loeser email - halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org email - mark AT halcy0n DOT com web - http://www.halcy0n.com