From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] catalyst livecd improvements
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:02:26
1 On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 12:03, Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 > On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 04:04, tigger@g.o wrote:
3 > > The runscript doesn't do livecd/unmerge or livecd/empty as far as I can
4 > > see. So stage2 is still needed. Let me know if I'm missing something.
5 >
6 > This is handled by the python code.
7
8 Actually, you're right in that there is a
9 targets/livecd-stage2/unmerge.sh that is called by the python code. The
10 livecd/empty part is handled completely in python. unmerge.sh is
11 staying, but the livecd-stage2.sh file shouldn't be needed anymore so
12 it's been removed.
13
14 Regards,
15