From: Igor Cavalcante <igor@××××××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Support to some PATA controllers in instalation cd
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 01:10:05
1 I saw the link of the forum indicated and realized that they had not yet
2 found a solution, so I enjoyed for help them posting a response. ;)
3
4 Well, for the Linux work properly with the motherboard intel dq35jo it is
5 essential that these following kernel configured.
6
7 Bus options (PCI etc.). --->
8 [*] PCI support
9 [] Support mmconfig PCI config space access (Off)
12 Device Drivers --->
13 <*> Serial ATA (prod) and Parallel ATA (experimental) drivers
14 <*> SATA AHCI support
15 <*> Intel ESB, ICH, PIIX3, PIIX4 PATA / SATA support
16 <*> Marvell PATA support via legacy mode
17
18 With these kernel configuration, I had no more problems with this
19 motherboard.
20 Best Reggards
21
22 Igor Cavalcante