From: John Davis <zhen@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] catalyst notes
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 07:25:51
1 Hi all -
2 I just added in some changes to catalyst CVS that allow the LiveCD ISO
3 to be generated automatically as part of the livecd-stage2 script. I
4 updated the archscipts to reflect the changes, so please test on your
5 arch so that I can roll a new version of catalyst mid-week. A new option
6 has to be specified in your livecd-stage2 specfile, livecd/iso, and it
7 is a full path to where you want your ISO to go.
8
9 Speaking of rolling a new Catalyst, I would like to roll out the final
10 Catalyst that will be used to build 2004.1 near the middle or end of
11 this week. Please test so that I can do so!
12
13 Also, as a reminder, templates for the livecd-stage1 and PackageCDs are
14 available linked off the bottom of the guidelines. It is *highly*
15 recommended that these are used as a base as they are constantly updated
16 with package requests, etc. I cannot stress how important it is to use
17 these templates.
18
19 Cheers,
20 //zhen
21 --
22 John Davis
23 Gentoo Linux Developer
24 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen>
25
26 ----
27 GnuPG Public Key: <http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen/zhen_pub.asc>
28 Fingerprint: 2364 71BD 4BC2 705D F338 FF70 6650 1235 1946 2D47