From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] Call for feature requests for 2008.0
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:24:00
1 Hello everyone,
2
3 Release Engineering is in the planning stages for 2008.0, so we're
4 asking for input from the community on things that they'd like to see
5 added/changed/removed from our release media. All requests should be
6 something Release Engineering actually can accomplish, like profile
7 changes, or changes to the stages or ISO images. We are interested in
8 all ideas, though we may only choose a few, as time and mirror space are
9 definite considerations.
10
11 So, if you'd like to see something changed in Gentoo's releases, come on
12 over to the gentoo-releng mailing list and join in the fun!
15 Chris Gianelloni
16 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
17 Games Developer
18 --