From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] how to set up autobuilds ?
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 13:42:07
1 On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 12:39 PM, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
2 <jmbsvicetto@g.o> wrote:
3 > Hi Mike.
4 >
5 > On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 6:29 AM, Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
6 >> is there documentation on how to add configs to the autobuilds pool ? i want
7 >> to enable this for s390/s390x as we have new vms that are much faster.
8 >> -mike
9 >
10 > No, we've been doing it "one at a time". I can help with setting up
11 > the building. For the release process, we need some help from armin76.
12 > Regards,
13 >
14 > Jorge
15
16 Sorry,
17
18 forgot to add you a link to the scripts we've been using for the
19 automation[1]. I've been using this config[2] for skimmer.
20
21 [1] - http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/releng.git;a=tree;f=tools;h=33a5df9f7a0103c29bc64bd75311db2636056178;hb=refs/heads/master
22 [2] - http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/releng.git;a=tree;f=config;h=12e30ad2191aad7069316c0f82b0b0bca0428abd;hb=refs/heads/master