From: Brad House <brad_mssw@g.o>
To: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
Cc: Brad House <brad_mssw@g.o>, gentoo-releng@l.g.o, base-system@g.o, livewire@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Call for developers for livecds / catalyst
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 06:40:01
Right, as per my last e-mail that's why I committed
-r4 of baselayout, so it would read the /proc/cmdline
to get if  cdroot was passed to the kernel, and it now
exports  CDBOOT  still building to try to see if it works.
And changing the fs when creating a livecd is not an acceptible
solution like the previous scripts did, this is much more

-- gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list