From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] Snapshot Updated (out of date)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 21:51:04
1 The snapshot has been updated and there are a ton of changes since it
2 was originally taken. Some of these changes you guys already know
3 about, but were never documented anywhere, so I am sending this list out
4 with *all* of the changes.
5
6 These are in no particular order, other than how they popped into my
7 head, though some of it might be in chronological order. Any such order
8 is completely coincidence, though.
9
10 All of the following were simply sync'd to the current tree status as of
11 this email:
12
13 livecd-tools
14 genkernel
15 gcc
16 policycoreutils
17 portage
18 sandbox
19 splash*
20 default-linux/sparc/sparc32/2005.1 profile
21 hardened/ profiles
22 xorg
23 slmodem
24 baselayout
25 sysvinit
26 shadow
27 glibc
28 yaboot
29 yaboot-static
30 autoconf-wrapper
31 libkudzu
32 default-linux/packages.build
33 hwsetup
34 hwdata-knoppix
35 hppa-sources
36
37 These were added back to the tree by Brix. I have removed the blockers
38 from these, as they will install side-by-side and both work, provided
39 you pin to *exactly* these versions.
40
41 =ipw2100-1.0.5
42 =ipw2200-1.0.1
43
44 The new snapshot MD5 is: e2bd9dbc5ec90b0652345f95bbcedf23
47 Chris Gianelloni
49 Games - Developer
50 Gentoo Linux