From: Brent Baude <ranger@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] Call for feature requests for 2008.0 - Universal-CD
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 22:18:49
Peter and company,

It is important for you to understand that we, releng, are in the
process of 2008.0 right now.  As such, it probably is not fair to
knowingly push our buttons given that we have entered the execution
phase of doing this work now.  Gentoo folks, users and devs alike, felt
it was important to focus on getting 2008 out and in quick order.  This
is where our time investment should be going.  The call for features is
closed and our direction is clear.  We know what we are going to build
and deliver.

I encourage you to find a way to constructively spool your input; and it
should probably be aimed at post-2008.0.  This rag-tag releng team is
stressed to its limits to meet deadlines.  If you feel so strongly about
Gentoo and want to advocate for users, please join and begin to
contribute to that extent.  This is how the current team members got

Scanned with Copfilter Version 0.84beta3a (ProxSMTP 1.6)
AntiVirus: ClamAV 0.91.2/5686 - Mon Feb  4 15:13:58 2008
by Markus Madlener @