From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: Gentoo-Managers <gentoo-managers@l.g.o>
Cc: John Davis <zhen@g.o>, Gentoo-Releng <gentoo-releng@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-releng] [Fwd: Gentoo in Linux+ Magazine]
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:09:31
1 -----Forwarded Message-----
2 > From: Piotr Truszkowski <piotrt@×××××××××.pl>
3 > To: azarah@g.o
4 > Subject: Gentoo in Linux+ Magazine
5 > Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:57:27 +0100
6 >
7 > Hi.
8 > My name is Piotr Truszkowski, and im a editor in Linux+ Magazine, the
9 > biggest magazine about Linux and Open Source in Poland. We want to give
10 > Gentoo in our cover DVD's (or CD's) in april edition of our magazine . I
11 > got some questions for You. Here they are:
12 > - when Gentoo 2004 will be released?
13 > - is there any chance to create Gentoo edition with GNOME, KDE and other
14 > stuff on one 4.7 GB DVD? We want to create somethink like this, that you
15 > can install everything without internet connection. Can You help us?
16 >
17 > We have a great Gentoo community in Poland and our Linux+ Team realy
18 > likes this distribution.
19 >
20 > Thanks for any help and replies.
21 >
22 > Best regards,
23 > Piotr Truszkowski
24 > Linux+ Magazine
26 > Jabber: aope2@××××××××××××.pl
27 > Email: piotrt@×××××××××.pl
28 > Gentoo Linux 2.4.22-r4
32 Martin Schlemmer
33 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop/System Team Developer
34 Cape Town, South Africa