From: Tom Gall <tgall@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: IRC Channel
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:07:47
1 That's odd ... I'm still connected.
2
3 But I entirely agree with your comment. releng's channel shouldn't be private.
4
5 Regards,
6
7 Tom
8
9 On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 10:00 AM, John Alberts <john.m.alberts@×××××.com> wrote:
10 > Now, we can't even idle in releng to see what's going on in gentoo
11 > release engineering land? I thought all official gentoo irc channels
12 > are supposed to be public except for the private core channel?