From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-releng] Re: Call for feature requests for 2008.0
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 02:58:42
1 On Sat, 2008-01-26 at 01:21 +0000, Nelson Batalha wrote:
2 > I started writing the script for gentoo some time ago, but had to
3 > stop.
4
5 If someone were to take the time to put together a batch
6 file/syslinux.exe combination for Windows and a bash script/syslinux
7 combination for Linux, I'd add them to the CD.
8
9 > Besides, environmentally speaking liveusb should be encouraged :p
10
11 Sure. Rather than release a LiveUSB image, I'd much prefer extend the
12 regular ISO to be dual-purpose.
15 Chris Gianelloni
16 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
17 Games Developer