From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Cc: release@g.o, azarah@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] baselayout broken for livecds
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 21:50:31
On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 12:45, Brad House wrote:
> I am going to still recommend that those people who need to build > livecds make use of baselayout- that I had committed, > as it is the only one I know of that has been tested and verified > to work.
Brad, have releng get any needed baselayout fixes to me, and I will roll a new stable baselayout release for you (and commit baselayout cvs and to the portage tree.) Please base your work on what is current in baselayout cvs, and test your work on livecds and on normal Gentoo systems. Martin, sorry to have to do this (I would much rather *not* have to do this, as I have other stuff I could be doing,) but I don't see you making any meaningful effort to work with these people. They have repeatedly been making a very sincere effort to coordinate with you, and they deserve much more than what they have been getting. Sincerely, Daniel -- gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list