From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Cc: release@g.o, azarah@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] baselayout 1.8.6.13 broken for livecds
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 21:50:31
1 On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 12:45, Brad House wrote:
2 > I am going to still recommend that those people who need to build
3 > livecds make use of baselayout-1.8.6.12-r4 that I had committed,
4 > as it is the only one I know of that has been tested and verified
5 > to work.
6
7 Brad, have releng get any needed baselayout fixes to me, and I will roll
8 a new stable baselayout release for you (and commit baselayout cvs and
9 to the portage tree.) Please base your work on what is current in
10 baselayout cvs, and test your work on livecds and on normal Gentoo
11 systems.
12
13 Martin, sorry to have to do this (I would much rather *not* have to do
14 this, as I have other stuff I could be doing,) but I don't see you
15 making any meaningful effort to work with these people. They have
16 repeatedly been making a very sincere effort to coordinate with you, and
17 they deserve much more than what they have been getting.
18
19 Sincerely,
20
21 Daniel