From: Nelson Batalha <nelson_batalha@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-releng] Re: Call for feature requests for 2008.0
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 22:24:24
1 > Nelson Batalha wrote:
2 > > It works with the releases that are compatible with http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/liveusb.xml, I think only 2006.1 is the exception (search this list).
3 >
4 > Stop top posting, people! Argh!
7 This is not top posting... Do I have to explain why?...
8
9 It may not be an interesting question but it was a legitimate one and I used my patience to reply to it. I won't however use my patience to be criticized for doing free work and replying uninteresting questions for the good of the community (no offense John, everyone makes them)...
10
11 ps: besides install-x86-minimal-2007.0-r1 works for me.
15 Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
16 http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/