From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] experimental-local on toucan
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 21:23:29
1 You can wipe out the contents of /experimental/x86/gamecd and remove the
2 2004.0 folder in the same location.
3
4 On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 09:52 -0400, Jeffrey Forman wrote:
5 > hey guys,
6 >
7 > not to beat a dead horse, but kurt has just implemented a suggestion i
8 > had for him this morning regarding all this release stuff. if you want
9 > to push something out to be tested, throw it in the appropriate
10 > /space/experimental-local on toucan and ping me. we've took out the
11 > automated step of things going public automagically, and you'll need
12 > someone with root on eagle (me, kurt, lance, etc) to push it out to the
13 > mirrors. its just easier this way so shit doesnt hit the fan about who
14 > said what, etc.
15 >
16 > with regards to the irc logs being passed around with me saying its cool
17 > that pieter push out ppc stuff. yes, i did say throw it in experimental,
18 > because thats just how we do things. i just had no idea, and i should
19 > have asked, about exactly how much data he was pushing out.
20 >
21 > anyways, stuff your files in experimental-local and ping me and i can
22 > push it out to the world.
23 >
24 > thanks,
25 > jeffrey
26 --
27 Chris Gianelloni
28 Release Engineering - Operational/QA Manager
29 Games - Developer
30 Gentoo Linux