From: Jason Wever <weeve@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Livecd building with catalyst
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 08:37:48
1 On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:04:55 +0100
2 Guy Martin <gmsoft@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > I just started to build new stages for hppa with catalyst but I don't
5 > see any doc for livecd building. How is it done ? Is it yet implemented
6 > ? If not, I really must be implemented soon because building and testing
7 > livecd is _REALLY_ a long/hard/boring task for me.
8
9 I'll second this as this is not a good time of year for people to be at
10 the keyboard for the amount of work involved with meeting the proposed
11 release date. And this is assuming we have something that exists that can
12 build a livecd from scratch. I'll do my best however.
13
14 -- Jason Wever
15 Gentoo/Sparc Team Co-Lead