From: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Cc: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] BitTorrent release for 2004.3
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 11:03:36
1 On 05 Nov 2004, at 03:43, Lars Weiler wrote:
2
3 > * Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> [04/11/04 16:59 -0500]:
4 >> Did you have a Gnome/KDE LiveDVD or any other things this release?
5 >
6 > Nope, as I already stated in a message on 26 October, this
7 > Deluxe LiveDVD is in our future plans (say, after the
8 > release, but before 2005.0), probably a christmas edition
9 > ;-)
10 > A LiveDVD would be about 2.5 to 3.5 GB in size, so it's too
11 > much for our mirrors. The development work on it has not
12 > finished yet.
13
14 Just give me a ping when it is and I'll roll an iso.
15
16 If I'm not mistaken autom. X detection is the only thing that's still
17 being tested, right?
18
19 Pieter
20
21 > I think, that the size of that DVD would also be too much
22 > for /experimental. So I ask, if we could add it later on
23 > BitTorrent?
27 > Regards, Lars
31 gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list