From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Cc: ppc@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] ppc stage2 and stable profile test updates
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 07:00:46
Luca Barbato wrote:
> Yesterday I created a new stage build with the glibc-2.3.2-r9, > gettext-0.12, db4.1.25 and the linux-headers-2.4.22, the stage1 > completed correctly and I'm about to start building the other stages now. > > with the newer glibc seems that the mod_php relocation problem got solved. > > if all is ok the next step is getting gcc-3.3 working. > > Regards > > lu >
stage1 pass and in cvs stage2 pass and in cvs stage3 building now the portage snapshot has the mentioned changes. once I got grp build and nobody is against that I'll pull them in the cvs Regards lu -- Luca Barbato Developer Gentoo Linux -- gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-releng] ppc stage2 and stable profile test updates Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>