From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] Catalyst .spec and .config files for 2004.3
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 22:43:32
1 Everybody needs to commit their spec files and their kernel configs that
2 they used for building the 2004.3 release materials. I would like for
3 everyone to do this, especially those releasing more than just stages.
4 Subarches should be created as a subdirectory of the main arch. You can
5 look at x86 as an example. I also know that there are a couple things
6 missing from x86. That is because I have changed them and they're on my
7 laptop, which I left at work, so I'll add them tomorrow.
10 Chris Gianelloni
11 Release Engineering - Operations/QA Manager
12 Games - Developer
13 Gentoo Linux