From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: Gentoo-Releng <gentoo-releng@l.g.o>
Cc: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Release Info (long and thorough)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:02:49
1 On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 17:26, Brad House wrote:
2
3 > > - Will keymap selection be integrated in the boot-process and if so, how?
4 >
5 > it is NOT currently. Someone needs to step up that knows anything about
6 > keymaps, and provide the necessary info, as I don't have a clue (as most
7 > people like me in the US).
10 I know how to change them, but that is about it :P What happened to
11 the stuff that used to be on the CD? Might integrate that into
12 functions-livecd.sh?
17 Martin Schlemmer
18 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop/System Team Developer
19 Cape Town, South Africa