From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] ChangeLog for 2004.3 ***NEW AND IMPROVED***
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 20:58:15
1 On Wed, 2004-11-03 at 10:36 -0500, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > I would like for each arch coordinator to send me a list of bugs that
3 > were squashed (release-related) between 2004.2 and 2004.3 (just look for
4 > past 90 days is easy way) and also a list of a few major bullet points
5 > you want to make available.
6 >
7 > Here's a good example:
8 >
9 > AMD64:
10 > - Switched to a single kernel for release media
11 > - Made GCC 3.4 default compiler
12 > ...etc
13 >
14 > I'm going to package this all up in the releng ChangeLog and make sure
15 > it gets linked into the PR release for 2004.3 so everyone can see it
16 > easily.
17
18 Umm... guys... come on... give me something to work with... after all,
19 the information here will probably end up in the press release and will
20 also make it into loads of articles, so now is the time to puff up your
21 chest and be proud of all the hard work you've done.
24 Chris Gianelloni
25 Release Engineering - Operational/QA Manager
26 Games - Developer
27 Gentoo Linux