From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Meeting followup
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 20:29:28
1 Gustavo Zacarias wrote: [Thu May 13 2004, 11:36:23AM EDT]
2 > Are the livecd-functions.sh fixes & bashlogin supposed to go in soon
3 > into baselayout? Because as of baselayout 1.9.1 / rc-scripts-1.4.12
4 > they're not there, and they're quite needed for the latest console
5 > fixes in SPARC (AKA support machines that wouldn't work otherwise)
6 > and working console on most HPPAs.
7
8 Thanks for sending me that stuff earlier this week, Gustavo.
9 Unfortunately I've had a very busy week at work and haven't been able
10 to get it in. I'll try to turn out 1.9.2 soon with those fixes, then
11 we'll do the stable push for that.
12
13 Regards,
14 Aron
17 Aron Griffis
18 Gentoo Linux Developer (alpha / baselayout / ia64 / mozilla / mutt / ruby / vim)