From: Stuart Herbert <stuart.herbert@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Resurrecting the seeds project
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:40:13

You'd be very welcome to join the Seed Linux project, which will be
continuing the 'seeds' project downstream, so to speak.

In Subversion, you'll find a script that can build a fully-functioning
Xen VM from scratch from our overlay.

Hrm, I guess this means it's time for the project to come out of stealth mode :)

Best regards,