From: Stuart Herbert <stuart.herbert@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Resurrecting the seeds project
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:40:13
1 Hi,
2
3 You'd be very welcome to join the Seed Linux project, which will be
4 continuing the 'seeds' project downstream, so to speak.
5
6 http://code.google.com/p/seed-linux/
7
8 In Subversion, you'll find a script that can build a fully-functioning
9 Xen VM from scratch from our overlay.
10
11 Hrm, I guess this means it's time for the project to come out of stealth mode :)
12
13 Best regards,
14 Stu