From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] Snapshot Updated
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 18:34:08
1 Notes: The new livecd-tools version fixes alsasound being started
2 even when it doesn't exist. That teaches me for only testing on my
3 LiveCD and not on a minimal CD. If anyone has *any* changes that
4 need to be made, they need to be emailed to me, and CC plasmaroo on
5 it, too. If I don't get anything by the evening (~8 hours from now),
6 then I will consider this snapshot "golden" and we'll be rolling with
7 the release with it. I'll let you know if that is the case.
8
9 MD5: 5124463ff607e9c559a178f3aa895f32
10
11 Changes:
12 livecd-tools - 1.0.23 stable on alpha amd64 hppa ia64 ppc ppc64 sparc
13 x86
14 libkudzu - 1.1.62 marked -ppc
15 genkernel - 3.3 stable on x86 ppc sparc mips alpha arm hppa amd64
16 ia64 s390 ppc64
19 Chris Gianelloni
21 Games - Developer
22 Gentoo Linux