From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@g.o
Cc: pvdabeel@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] releng machines
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:15:41
1 Hi guys,
2
3 Wanted to let you know that I now have the following releng boxes online
4 and available over here:
5
6 iMac G4 800Mhz, 512MB RAM
7 Itanium 2 2x900Mhz, 10GB RAM
8 Sun Ultra10 400Mhz, 512MB RAM
9 AMD64, 2000Mhz (Opteron 246), 1GB RAM
10
11 It is very easy to give people access to these boxes. Home directories
12 and /usr/portage/distfiles are shared between machines via NFS.
13
14 All releng people should really have access to *all* of these boxes. If
15 you don't have access to any, please mail me your public RSA or DSA ssh
16 key as an attachment and I'll set you up for access to these boxes.
17
18 These are ideal catalyst build boxes as well as build-testing machines.
19 They're here so that you can use them, so please do.
20
21 Regards,
22
23 Daniel