From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] 2004.3 ppc
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:52:26
1 On Fri, Oct 29, 2004 at 07:07:13AM +0200, Pieter Van den Abeele wrote:
2 > Just a quick note to let you know PPC 2004.3 is available in the
3 > ~pvdabeel/2004.3 directory.
4
5 Pieter,
6
7 Some time ago (when you released an RC version of the media) you stated some
8 additional features of the CD (I remember something of distcc and
9 zeroconf?). Are these features still in the media?
10
11 If they are, could you bring up a summary that can be included in the 2004.3
12 press release? Or would you rather not have it mentioned over there?
13
14 Also, did your doc-guys edit the documentation for the 2004.3 release? I
15 can't find anything in our draft/ directory which usually contains the
16 "release-ready" version of the documentation (so we can easily move that
17 from draft/ to the official location when 2004.3 is released), you might
18 want to poke them to put it over there.
19
20 Wkr,
21 Sven Vermeulen
24 Documentation & PR project leader