From: Matthew <jackdachef@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Cc: "Nikolić Milan" <gen2brain@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: Call for feature request for 2008.0
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 09:25:13
On Feb 1, 2008 10:14 AM, Nikoliæ Milan <gen2brain@×××××.com> wrote:
> And what do you say about midnight commander on minimal cd, ok, live cd has > gui file managers, I never use it anyway but what about minimal? I use > systemrescuecd only because of this.... >
mc would be really nice, another app users use pretty often is net-irc/irssi , I'm however missing support for ntfs3g, sys-process/htop is a must for management of tasks some pc magazines are proclaiming the gentoo livecd as a recue-media so inclusion for cryptsetup, dosfstools, testdisk/photorec, sdparm, smartmontools, hddtemp would also be great if they fit on the (non-minimal) livecd dev-util/git, subversion, cvs & friends are very helpful if you need something in the beginning from an overlay or the gentoo cvs / svn servers thanks :) éí¢ŠÞ•éà–+-²§¶Š(® šŠX§‚X¬