From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: Gentoo-Releng <gentoo-releng@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] x86-livecd - bugs and suggestions
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:31:49
1 Hi
2
3 Ok, attached works for me (when edited in). For the livecd I used
4 at least (zisofs) it still uses /newroot, so that was not caught
5 properly with that silly sed. With hotplug not starting, its just
6 variables that should not be exported (although the 'env -i ...' works
7 but is ugly and not expected thing to try and do).
8
9 Oh, and I left the lvm shutdown stuff - I guess it will be safer, and
10 we could &>/dev/null if there are any bugs ... thoughts?
11
12 Please test and let me know - its against last baselayout.
15 Thanks,
19 Martin Schlemmer
20 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop/System Team Developer
21 Cape Town, South Africa

rc-scripts-livecd.patch text/x-patch
signature.asc application/pgp-signature